my favorite dress (goodbye summer)

Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2016 | / |
Well, it's been a while since you heard from me last. This has mainly two reasons:

1) I surprised my friends in Sweden. I've planned it quite some time, but of course, I could never write it down on the blog because some of my Swedish friends regularly visit the blog and so I had to keep it a secret - which was very difficult I've to admit. Especially in the last days before I departed. I booked my flight for the 26th July and the surprise worked out really good, take a look at my Instagram account (@liz_blick21) if you want to see what it was like. My time in Sweden was great as always, my former hostfamily welcomed me with open arms and it was awesome to see everyone again. Emma, my best exchange student buddy from the US, was almost on the exact same dates in Sweden as I was, so we met a couple of times and spend wonderful hours together in our favorite Swedish city Lund. Every single day of my three weeks long stay in Sweden was actually fully planned and of course, I tried to do as much as possible during these weeks. This explains also why I simply hadn't time to take care of my blog or to publish any blogposts.
On the 11th of August, I needed to leave my second home again to fly back to Vienna, where my parents picked me up. We left for a family reunion to Slovakia, where I met for the first time all my relatives of my grandfather. It was a very emotional and exciting experience and I'll probably tell you more about it another time.

2) As soon as I came back, I slowly needed to adjust again to my Austrian life. Although I've to say that I was also kinda glad being back, because of all the stuff I had to do for school, like writing on my final paper and so on. But then happened something really bad - my laptop broke down and until yesterday I neither had a computer nor did I get all my files and photos back. But I'm so glad that I got a new laptop from my dad as an early birthday present so that I'm now finally able to take care of the blog again! Cheers for that!

And as this weekend might be the last sunny one for the rest of the year, I thought I'll share some pictures back from September 2015 with you. This dress is my absolute favorite dress. I've bought it in a second-hand store (or should I call it paradise?) in New Jersey more than a year ago, when I also went to watch a Yankees match in NYC together with Emma and her parents where I got this cap too. Time flies!

Shoes: Vans via Weekday | Dress: Second Hand | Cap: New York Yankees Shop



















6 Kommentare:

  1. Super süß.. toll schaust du aus.
    Hab einen schönen Abend,

    Dani

    www.daninanaa.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das Kleid sieht wirklich sehr hübsch aus, das Muster und der Kragen sind so toll :) Steht dir ausgezeichnet

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sehr schöne Bilder, ich liebe die Lichtverhältnisse auf diesen. Übrigens finde ich das Kleid echt super, bin auch ein Fan von dem Kragen und dem Muster <3.

    Danke auch für dein liebes Kommentar.
    Ist gar nicht schlimm, das mit deinem Laptop ist ja ärgerlich. Sowas nervt immer sehr ;).

    Ich komme eigentlich jetzt erst so richtig zum entspannen. Vor Kurzem gingen alle meine Hausarbeiten raus und jetzt kann ich endlich aufatmen. Haha ja so geht es mir mit den Regenschirmen auch, ich kaufe mir schon gar keinen mehr, sondern renne halt so durch den Regen.

    Man sollte sich da echt auch nicht an einer Sache festbeißen, da man ja auch nie weiß, welche Möglichkeiten eine so begegnen. Ich würde ja auch gerne im Journalismus arbeiten, aber genauso wie du kann ich mir die Öffenltichkeitsarbeit auch super vorstellen. Finde da muss man auch einfach schauen, was gerade auf dem Arbeitsmarkt gefragt ist.

    Dann ist aussetzen wirklich nicht verkehrt, oh ja Oc wäre super. Aber das Angebot von Netflix in den anderen Ländern ist leider viel besser, in Deutschland liegt das halt immer an der problematischen Lage mit den Lizensen, finde ich immer etwas schade, weil wenn man dann halt sieht, was bei den anderen Ländenr so im Angebot ist, kann man schon mal neidisch werden.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. das kleid ist cool
    aber ich mag auch die gesamte Kombi
    steht dir so gut
    wundervoll :D

    alles Liebe deine AMELY ROSE

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sehr schöne Bilder! Ich mag die Mütze zum Kleid!
    Katharina ktinka.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. So schöne Bilder :) Und deine Schuhe mag ich voll gerne. Ich such schon lange nach weißen Schuhen, habe aber noch nie die richtigen gefunden. Deine gefallen mir aber sehr gut.

    Liebe Grüße,
    Kathleen von www.kathleensdream.de

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freue mich sehr über jeden Kommentar, aber von gegenseitigem Folgen halte ich nichts. ;)